Sunday 15 December 2013

D.I.Y. | Cinnamon And Chocolate Festive Lip Scrub

With the weather turning colder our lips may be becoming chapped and dry, and I know that just using lipbalm won't solve it. The only way I can make my lips nice and soft this season is using lip scrubs.You only need oils and sugar for a home made one and they are so easy to make. Really.

Since it's nearly Christmas one of my favourite festive flavours has to be cinnamon (hmmmmm the smell) I had the great idea to mix it with another a flavour I love-chocolate-and the final result was quite impressive.




Here's how to:

You need 1tsp caster sugar and a little less than 1tsp of whatever oil you want- I chose olive. Then add 1/2tsp cinnamon and 1/2tsp cocoa powder. Mix it all up and voilĂ .

 And did I mention cinnamon is also good for making lips look plumper? It also smells good and tastes sooo chocolatey I'm sure you'll love it- I know I do!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...