Sunday 29 June 2014

Prom Eye Make-up!

In the UK everyone who is a Year 11 (16 years old) has a Prom in the summer, after their exams are over. It is a big celebration where everyone that attends has to wear evening wear and it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.


Everything laid out ready!

For my eye make-up I firstly used the MUA Undressed eye-shadow palette, which many people know as the dupe of Urban Decay's Naked palette! The colours are very similar and I can assure you they lasted a whole night of dancing and so are very good! 
After using my concealer as an eye primer I started by putting 'Shade 2' all over my eyelid. Then I proceeded into placing 'Shade 5' into the crease and blended any harsh lines. To create a balance I also placed it on the lower lashline, starting from the outside, and the halfway across, which also made my lashed look fuller. Next 'Shade 10' was blended out towards the outside of a crease to create even more depth.   
The silver shade in the Maybelline eye studio duo in 'Tapue Opal' was used for the inner corner - to create sparkle. 
Lastly I finished with my trustworthy Bourjois 'Inutitive eyeliner' and created a flick, adding 2 coats of the Seventeen 'Peep Show' mascara with lengthening fibres.


The night was so fun and I will definitely remember it- but tell me, have you had a Prom? 

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...